Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog 9

Hmmm...My Final Project topic...

Honestly I am at a lost. I have a few ideas as to what I would like to do. I know I want to do something fun, cool, and interesting. But one of my main issues in doing this is T I M E. I don't have much spare time on my hands to do a project that will require alot of TLC [tender...love...care]. And I do not want to take the easy way out and so something typical and unentertaining. I know for sure I am doing a blog attached with some type of video to it. But I do not know if I want to do a documentary or like justa regular video. Other factors I need to consider for my project are like my resources. Where am I going to get the camera and people I need for my video. And also if I want special effects...This is alot to endure right now but I know have to think fast because before you know it is it will be time to hand in your projects.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    My name is Martina and I am in professor Smith's 103 class.

    Well, the first thing I would suggest you to do is to choose a topic!!! We are almost reaching the end of this semester and you are really at risk of not having enough time to complete your final project!

    So here is the thing:
    1. Pick a topic you are already familiar with and which sounds interesting o you. Do not choose something just because it seems cool but then there are not enough info about it or it will result too boring or complicated to finish it up!
    2. Put yourself on a schedule and follow it. That's it. I know it sounds impossible, it seems you don't have enough time but you will find the time eventually. Just say: "ok, today I will spend 2 hrs on my project, that's it. Period!" It's hard, I know, but that's the only way.
    3. If you will do a written project, try to divide it into different, specific sections. It will be easier!
    4. If you choose the video, organize the whole thing as soon as possible! If it seems almost impossible, just give up right away! Time is time and you cannot afford to spend too much of it thinking about where to find a camera on first place!!

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martina said it all, but I would also add that you should make drafts of each topic you are debating with and pick the one that you can have fun doing while getting it done right.

    ReplyDelete