Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 7

FINALLY!!! I am done with my Midterm research project and power point. I am so glad to be done with it. I feel around 10 pounds lighter now that I have that burden off of my shoulders. It took a lot of work to get done and a lot of sacrifices. If I could go back in time and do it all again (even though this is something I do not want to to think about) I will probably choose someone or something of more interest and probably get started on my work quicker. Oprah was pretty bland and towards the end of the project I was so fed up of hearing her name. I do not think I will watch another Oprah show again. On a scale from 1-10 I believe I did about a 7...and I was highly upset that my power point decided to go haywire when it was time to present =[But once again I'm glad its over and pleaseeee...no do-overs thanks.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment