Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog 8

Boundaries, Connections, Networks & Clocks

Over the past centuries "human society has moved from wandering tribes of close-knit global citizenry". Some physical boundaries that define me as a person are lotion, perfume, underwear, pants, shoes, shirts, jackets, make-up, watches, jewelery, accessories, and socks. Other Boundaries that can be said to define me as a person are my room, my home, and everything in it that is not electronic. Connections and Networks that penetrate my boundaries are bridges, tunnels, computers, electricity, doorways, and wires. I access the network of information and goods in my life through others. Time structures that dictate the regularity of my every day existence are clocks, schedules, and the sun. (This blog/ section to read was very confusing..as you can see I struggled with this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment